“It’s Not About the Pie”
A Fresh look at Hospitality/ Recipes
With Permission from Author Nicki Corinne White
- 6-8 flour tortillas medium size
- 15 oz. diced tomatoes I like tomatoes so I used the 28 oz.
- 2 Bags 12 oz. Cheddar jack cheese mix
- 1 can diced green chilies
- ½ to -3/4 cup sliced black olives
Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease baking dish lightly. Put about ¼ cup of cheese in each tortilla and sprinkle with green chilies. Rollup and repeat until pan is almost full to the brim (I used a 9x14 glass disPour tomatoes on top, making sure everything is covered. Sprinkle on about 1 cup of cheese and add olives. Bake for 20-25 minutes. Serve with sour cream and salsa if desired.