Very Berry Bread Pudding
cubed challah bread
frozen berry medley
Preheat the oven to 375° F.
1. Beat eggs, sugar, and cream, orange zest, vanilla and cinnamon until smooth.
2. Mix in bread cubes and fruit with hands.
3. Pour into buttered/greased pan and bake covered in foil for 35 minutes. If using butter, make sure it is unsalted.
4. Remove foil and bake for 15 additional minutes.
5. Turn off oven and let sit in oven for 10 minutes.
6. Cut, then serve topped with whipped cream.
TIPS: Serve as a special breakfast treat or for holiday brunch. If you wish to store or make it ahead of time, Very Berry Bread Pudding can be frozen until ready to thaw and reheat.