Kris Brannock, a professional blogger, helps Kathryn prepare a Tomato and Mozzarella Salad.
Kathryn’s Tomato and Mozzarella Cheese Appetizer
Servings: 4 servings
- 3 large Plum (Roma) Tomatoes sliced
- 8 ounces Fresh Mozzarella cheese sliced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/8 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh Basil leaves finely chopped
- Place tomato slices, alternating with mozzarella slices, on a large serving platter. Combine oil, balsamic vinegar, salt, and pepper in a jar with a tight-fitting lid; shake well. Drizzle over tomatoes and mozzarella; sprinkle with basil.
Kathryn wraps up the show by serving a dinner she prepared for the ladies.