Kathryn and Tim Campbell, The Mustard Man, prepare “Simply Sweet”Asparagus Rollups.
"Simply Sweet" Asparagus Roll-ups
Servings: 6 servings
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 8 Strips bacon cooked and crumbled
- 2 Tbsp green onion chopped
- 12-24 Asparagus Spears FRESH
- 12 slices thin white bread crusts removed
- 1/4 cup Butter melted
- 3 Tbsp Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat oven to 400º F. Line baking sheet with Parchment paper. In a small bowl, combine cream cheese, bacon, and green onion. Flatten bread slices with a rolling pin and spread with cream cheese mixture. Trim Asparagus so it extends an inch or two over bread edges. Place one or two spears on each of the slices. Roll up bread and asparagus and brush with melted butter. Place seam down on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese. Bake at 400º F for 10-12 min or until lightly browned. Serve with Mustard Man "Simply Sweet" Dipping sauce.