In this segment, Kathryn and Tim Campbell, The Mustard Man prepare “Simply Horsey” Potato Salad.
"Simply Horsey" Mustard Potato Salad
Servings: 6 People
- 5 lbs Yukon Gold Potatoes (Can substitute Russet)
- 6 Large Eggs
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 2 1/2 Tbsp Dill Pickle Relish (can substitute chopped dill pickles)
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 3-4 Tbsp Simply Horsey Mustard
- 1-2 Tbsp Dill Pickle Juice
- 4-5 Tbsp sugar
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Boil potatoes with the skin on, until fork tender. Drain and let cool. Hard boil eggs. Peel and cool. Cut potatoes into approx. 1/2 inch cubes. Cut up eggs and add to potatoes. Next add pickles and onions. Lightly mix these ingredients. In a separate bowl, mix mayo, mustard, pickle juice and sugar. Add to potato mixture. Season with salt and pepper to taste.