Enjoy this short video where Kathryn prepares her summer salad. It is tasty, low in calories and so healthy you will love it!
Watermelon Strawberry Cucumber Salad
Servings: 5 people
- 2 cups Seedless Watermelon slice in thin triangles
- 10 medium fresh strawberries slice thin
- 1 regular English cucumber slice thin
- 2 Tbsl Fresh Lime Juice or Gin
- 3 leaves Fresh Mint Leaves divide leaves
- Cut watermelon into triangles, about 12 or 13 then arrange watermelon triangles on a round plate, cut cucumbers an arrange cucumbers on top of watermelon then slice strawberries an add strawberries on top of cucumbers slices, spread the lime juice on top and decorate with mint leaves.