Georgia Peach Homemade Ice Cream
- 2 1/2 pounds fresh peaches peeled, pitted and chopped
- 1 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 1/4 pint half an half cream
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 12 fluid oz can evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups Whipping or Heavy Cream
- Puree peaches with the sugar and half and half in small batches in a food processor or blender. I use a electric Ice Cream Maker. Pour the mixture int the Ice Cream Canister and follow directions in the how to operate section of your Ice Cream Maker . Do not fill Canister more than 2/3 full as the mixture will expand during freezing.
After processing the Ice Cream in the Ice Cream Maker place in Freezer for at least two hours and then serve.