Cuchino Pro Waffles
3 egg yokes 1/2 Cup of Milk 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract 6 Tablespoon unsalted butter, melted ¾ cup of sugar 1 ¼ cups of cake flour 1 ½ Teaspoon baking powder Pinch freshly grated nutmeg 1/8 Teaspoon salt 6 egg Whites
Servings: 5 Waffles
- 3 Egg yokes
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 6 Tbsp Unsalted Butter melted
- 3/4 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 1/4 cups Cake flour
- 1 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- Pinch nutmeg freshly grated
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- In a bowl, whisk together egg yolks, milk, vanilla, butter and sugar until combined. In a large bowl sift together the flour, baking powder, nutmeg and salt. Whisk into the egg yolk mixture until well mixed with no lumps remaining.
- Beat egg whites to medium peaks. Add 1/3 of the egg whites into the batter and gently stir until lightened. Gently fold in the remaining egg whites in 2 additions.
- Pre-heat the Bubble maker and pour the batter evenly over the bottom plate. Some people use a soup ladle to do this. Use a temperature Silicon or wood utensil to spread the batter evenly over the bottom plate. Bake for 3 to 5 minutes until the waffle turns golden brown.