HUGE Thank you to Tommy Bahama Resturant and Grill for the use of this recipe!
This recipe is for one drink in an 11-14 oz tall tumbler, also known as a “Collins” glass.
Blueberry Thyme Smash
Servings: 1 11-14 oz
- 2 parts The Botanist® Gin
- 3/4 part Fresh Lime Juice
- 1 part simple syrup Recipe included below
- 10 blueberries (set aside 3 for garnish)
- 2 sprigs thyme FRESH
- 1 cup water 1 cup sugar Combine ingredients in a saucepan, bring to boil and simmer until sugar is fully dissolved, stirring frequently. Set aside to cool. Store in refrigerator in a glass jar with a lid
- Muddle 7 blueberries and 1 sprig of thyme in a mixing glass or drink shaker. Add rest of ingredients with ice. Shake well until chilled. Strain over fresh ice in tall drink glass. Garnish with 3 blueberries on a noshi gushi (knotted bamboo skewer) and a sprig of thyme.
When consuming alcohol, please drink responsibly.