Chef Kathryn loves to make this summer spread or appetizer for her guests. So healthy you have to try it!
Avocado Tomato Spread
Servings: 10 people
- 4 Medium Ripe Avocados I used the Dark Black Avocados
- 4 Small firm Roma tomatoes diced them
- 1/4 cup white onion diced
- 2 Tablespoons fresh cilantro chopped fine
- 1 small Jalapeno Pepper seeded and chopped
- 1/2 medium Green Bell Pepper seeded and chopped into thin strips
- 1/2 medium Yellow Bell Pepper seeded and chopped into thin strips
- 1/2 medium Orange Bell Pepper seeded and chopped into thin strips
- Cut your avocados, then put into bowl and mash them, add all chopped ingredients, leave a few red pepper strips to decorate after mixing all ingredients together then decorate the top with red strips. Refrigerate for at least an hour or two before serving with crackers or other vegetables.