Down-Under Asparagus with Bacon
- 1 Bunch (12) Asparagus Spears
- 1 Rasher/piece bacon Thick
- 1 tablespoon Butter or Dob
- 2 Sprays olive oil
- 4 Pieces Aluminum Foil 10x 10 inches
- Wash asparagus and chop tough ends off. Tear off a piece of foil and double it big enough to hold about 8 asparagus spears. Spray with Olive oil and then add asparagus, chopped Bacon and butter – then fold up the foil so it is sealed tightly and will fit in a fry pan. Heat the frypan and place the foil container in the pan. You should hear it sizzling and it will cook in around 8-10 minutes.